As we are seeing increasing numbers of Drones being flown at MRC, we think it is only best to give guidance to those that fly.
- We advise that all Drone flyers follow the BMFA’s saftey and guidelines when flying.
- Under no circumstances should any drone flying interfere with the clubs primary activity ” Low and High Power Rocketry”
- Under no circumstances should any drone flying interfere with any aircraft operating on the land or in the airspace above it
- If you operate/fly a Drone then you are subject to the same flying fee’s as MRC charges for flying Low and High Power Rocketry.
- No I.C. motor flying.
- This list is not a definitive list and is subject to change, addition and deletion at any time.
- Should you be asked to stop flying for any reason please do so with immediate effect and wait until you have approval to continue flying.
RSO/MRC Committee have final decision on any flying taking place at any event run or operated by MRC.