top of page
Drones and Other Flying Models
Midland Rocketry Club (MRC) is a rocket flying club. It's primary activity is to launch amateur rockets of various sizes and motor powers.
Any flying of models other than Rockets at MRC must be done under the following rules;
1) All flying must firstly be approved by MRC.
2) The flying of Drones and Other Flying Models must NOT interfer with the operation of the flying site, aircraft (either in the air or on the groud) or site personel.
3) All flying of Drones and Other Flying Models must comply with all National Governing Bodies rules, regulations and UK law.
4) All flying of Drones and Other Flying Models must be insured.
5) NO I.C. engines of any kind are allowed
6) All flying of Drones and Other Flying Models are subject to the same flying fees as rocket flyers.
7) If you are requested to stop flying by either a Committee member or the Range Saftey Officer (RSO) you must comply immediately.
8) This list is not an extensive and is subject to amedments and additions at any time.
bottom of page