MRC 18 November 2018 Rocket Launch
Time & Location
About The Event
Our launch site is large and has a flight ceiling of 4,500ft.
We fly everything from 1/4A motors to M and even Bigger!!
We are based near Twycross Zoo, just off the A444.
We fly from a farm near Norton-Juxta Twycross. – please note that there is an airstrip and a model helicopter club in the area, use the directions below.
Directions to the Event
Travelling East (From M42)
• Turn of the M42 at Junction 11.
• Take the A444 towards Twycross Zoo for about 2 miles.
• Turn left onto Orton Lane and go through village, don’t take any turnings off the road.
• Take the A444 towards Twycross Zoo
• Go pasts Twycross Zoo
• Turn right onto Orton Lane and go through village, don’t take any turnings off the road.